Grand de Paris Ratchada
Grand de Paris Ratchada is a child-friendly compound with townhouses in the Pracha Uthit area of Bangkok. The name in Thai is Baan Klang Muang.
The compound is situated less than 1 km from the Ramintra Expressway (Lad Prao exit) and very close to 4 different international schools:
- KIS International School;
- The Regent’s International School;
- Singapore International School;
- French International School (Lycee Francais International de Bangkok).
The Grand de Paris compound consists of two parts. The smaller the eastern part has a few dozen townhouses. The larger western part holds more than 100 townhouses.
The common facilities include a swimming pool, exercise room, and 24/7 security.
The Pracha Uthit area is located just north of Sukhumvit Central Business District. Click here to see a map of the Pracha Uthit area.
The townhouses have in general:
- Three floors.
- 195 square meter of usable area.
- 1 dining room with kitchen on the ground floor.
- 1 living room (high ceiling) and 1 bed/study/work room on the 2nd floor.
- 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor.
- 4 bath rooms.
- Land size is 80+ square meters (20+ square wa).
Address of the Compound Grand de Paris Ratchada
Wang Thong Lang,
Rent and Buy
The townhouses in Grand de Paris Ratchada are in generally privately owned by individuals. There is no common list of properties for sale or rent. Different owners use different real estate agents. Ask your real estate agent or do a search in Google to find the properties for sale and rent.
Contact us to let us know which information you would like to get about Grand de Paris Ratchada and that you cannot easily find.